In order to be compliant with the exchange standards and pass the creative audit, there needs to be some kind of brand identification on the creative assets that is also immediately visible on the landing page - a logo, icon, or organization name. Get an idea of how to structure your ads below.
A great digital advertisement has four things:
1. Image (company logo)
4. Call to Action (URL/website)
Creative should be sized in accordance with the ad dimensions shown above. We recommend that clients generate at least one creative in each size to maximize available placements.
The following file types are supported:
- .jpg or .jpeg
- .swf (make sure click tag is properly working)
The following file types are NOT supported:
File Size and Restrictions
For the best results with the Ad Servers, compressed images are preferred:
- 40 kb per file is optimal
- Anything greater than a 100 kb per file will NOT run, as they may be rejected by the Ad Server and not load on the user's browser
- Animated banner images should not extend beyond 30 seconds, or no more than 3 loops
IT'S TIME TO GET STARTED...
Learn more about how Adronitis Marketing Group can improve your results while lowering costs today.